ytub

My Youtube Channel    Please Subscribe

Thursday, June 20, 2013

I'm still alive. Updates! Spared no expense on 70mm gear

Well, I've taken a big step in 70mm film photography. I Just bought a Nikkor long roll 70mm developing tank and reel off ebay. I've been waiting for months for another tank to pop up.

More purchases and updates after the break...

I also purchased an Alden 70mm bulk film loader with extra 70mm canisters. This loader is going to come in handy. I'm trying to figure out a way to respool 116 film using the film loader.

I'm still working on cyanotypes. I'll do another post on that topic later this week.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you are done with your developing tank will you sell it to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, could you please tell me how to buy 70mm bulk film loader and 70mm cassettes? Thanks for your help. Best regards, Karl

    ReplyDelete